miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2007

What a name for a bird

It's not my invention but this bird is called a Booby Chick (not a booby trap :p). Plural = Boobies. Sorry i can't help it but that's how they are called! You find them at islands and coasts. This one may be somewhere in the US since it was made by the U.S. Coast Guard.

They look like a pluchy