jueves, 28 de junio de 2007

Day 7 continued

I'm sitting at the same spot as a week ago, The Co-Presidents club outside for free internet!

So here is how things went. A short Starbucks breakfast. Part of a muffin and some licuado kinda stuff. Around 8.30 we left the house. Traffic was sort of busy. We said goodbye at the drop off point and from there on manage alone again. Check in. I had to pay 25$ because my suitcase was to heavy. Starbucks coffee. They did it right this time. They put me on an earlier flight but eventually that was just minutes earlier. We had to circle Houston for half an hour or so due to thunderstorms. So we came in around half an hour ago. I hear departures are delayed by about half an hour but my flight is at 7.10 pm. That's 3/1/2 hours from now. So maybe they cleared that up then. Will sit here for awhile. Just ate a garlic pretzel with coke. Nothing else to do so.

Bad thing was: Have a small cold and that hurt when we went down for landing! The pressure drop in the head cavities!