jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

Kimi - I'm getting used to Ferrari

Kimi Raikkonen says he is getting used to Ferrari after switching to the Italian team at the end of last season. The Finn was expected to dominate Felipe Massa but hasn't yet to truly put manners on the Brazilian.

"I don't know if it's exactly the tyres but for sure I'm not as happy with the car as I could be but I think it's getting there," Raikkonen said. "It seems to take a bit of time but we've sorted out a lot of things and I think we've found something in the end, so hopefully it will start to go where we want. I think we just need to get everything together now and start getting better results."

Raikkonen lost out majorly in the last race when his Ferrari failed and he was forced to retire.

"It's only four races old and so many things can happen," he added. "Unfortunately we had a retirement in the last race. I think we could be in a completely different situation now in the championship, but at least the gap is not too big. As you said, there are many cars fighting for it so probably the points can go differently to normal when there are only two guys there. It's less easy to catch anybody so hopefully we can catch up."

Source