miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2007

Ferrari will come first - Brawn

Ferrari's former technical director Ross Brawn says he will give Ferrari first refusal on his services when the British engineer returns from his year-long break at the end of 2007. Brawn has been linked with Honda, and some other teams over the past few months.

"I've had a few calls from different people and I've told them all the same," Brawn told Autosport magazine. "I won't enter any discussions with anyone until my situation with Ferrari is clear. Once I know my position in July, if there's no solution at Ferrari and I don't want to get back in, I'll see what opportunities are around."

"I've a lot of allegiances with Ferrari, there's no doubt about that," he added. "If we find a nice solution there, if we find something they'd like me to do that I'll find a challenge then I'd be delighted beause they're a great group of people. I'm not sure I'd want to just go back to what I was doing before."

Source